Wrigley River Run
Join more than 1,500 runners, walkers, volunteers, and Tadpole Trotters for a one of a kind race experience at the 8th Annual Wrigley River Run on June 6, 2015, in Long Beach, CA. Combining a friendly, community vibe with a high-quality race experience, the Wrigley River Run offers participants a professionally timed race on a flat, fast course through the historic Wrigley Village neighborhood and along the Los Angeles River bike path.
Run, walk, or stroll in the 5K, 10K, or 15K and join in with neighbors, friends, and family members to celebrate a healthy lifestyle and support a great cause. Children ages 10 and under are welcome to join in the fun by running or walking in the 1K Tadpole Trot.
Participants and guests will also enjoy our start/finish line expo, with plenty of water, fruit, and bagels for refueling as well as Long Beach’s best pizza provided by Buono’s Pizzeria.
- All 5K, 10K, and 15K participants will receive a custom race shirt. Tech fiber shirts are available for pre-registered participants for $5 extra.
- Professional timing provided by Pacific Coast Race Timing.
- A dedicated start time for stroller and wheelchair participants.
- Live music along the course and at the start/finish expo.
- Post-race food and entertainment, including a Kids Fun Zone, with bouncehouses and facepainting at no additional cost
- Custom awards for the top three finishers in each category
- Custom medal for all 1K Tadpole Trot participants.